- Conceptual, basic and detailed engineering of marine structures. Design, redesign and approval calculations using Classification Societies program tools.
- Strength calculations and operation simulations by the Finite Element Method (FEM) for optimization and class approval.
- Modification designs and approval calculations of special vessels, project equipment and their integration according to the Offshore Standards: A-frames, cranes, derricks, winches, raised platforms.
- Sea-fastening of heavy units. Strength of heavy lift vessels under heavy units.
- Troubleshooting in conceptual, basic and modification designs. Quality control and technical support during hull and equipment repair.
- Progressive collapse analyses of structures and hull girders for ultimate strength assessments using standards (Rules) and advance methods. Influence of corrosion and damages on the strength and cost effective repair proposals.